Thursday, April 22, 2010

Catch Up and Count Down

To catch up on the countdown to Grad we had Winter Formal in February. Theme was Night with the Stars. There was a Hollywood sign and stars scattered among the walls with pictures of the 2010 Grad class. There was food, and we danced all night long. People came in cars, limos, and party buses. Pictures we’re taken and everyone had a good time. One thing I learned from this event was ALWAYS WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES!! The reason for that is after 3 hours on the dance floor your feet are going to hurt.

Next on the Event list is one Major event – Spring Semi (Boat Cruise) that is in 2 days, and a minor event is Toga day. Boat Cruise like almost every other grad event requires a dress, shoes, having your hair done, nails and all that fun stuff. We board at 5:30 and stay till about 9:30. I personally am looking forward to a great night of eating, dancing, and having fun with my friends and rest of the grad class. Although, the do side of having so many grad events adds up. My Spring Semi ticket was $65! But I really shouldn’t complain, other people who got their tickets later spent $ 70...
More to come after Spring Semi, I’ll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. So true....comfortable may be more important than fashion:) Look forward to more blog posts...

    ReplyDelete