3 days until dinner/dance and dry grad. Today in my Human Services class we learned proper table manners, how to use our utensils properly, and how to properly place a napkin on your lap. For your information I am not joking.. One useful thing I did learn though is how to keep waiters from stealing your plate if your not done with it yet. Apparently you cross your utensil ( ex. Knife and Fork, depends which utensils you are using) and leave your napkin in your chair. This tells the servers that you are not finished and plan to come back and finish. So fellow grads make a note if you don't want your plate taken before your done eating be sure to CROSS YOUR UTENSILS OVER YOUR PLATE AND PUT YOUR NAPKIN IN YOUR CHAIR! :p
The excitement is high as dinner dance approaches, many are trying to think of what to wear to dry grad.. I almost considered my PJs but settled for shorts and a top instead. There was a slight delay in notice about the Bus's our transportation to our events, but luckily all was sorted out and I can say that all grads will be going to our events with out any problems.
I'm happy to announce that despite my own medical issues, I will be happily attending this final grad event ( next to walking the stage of course). I must admit I was a little afriad I would be unable to attend. But as long as I take it easy, I should be alright. ( Take it easy at grad? HA HA right..)
I'm so glad you're able to come to dinner dance Sarah, it really is a once in a lifetime opportunity that can't be missed!
ReplyDeleteSee you on Saturday :)
Lol, I'll remember that, and if some bold waiter tries to steal my plate, I'll show him that the crossed utensils look like crossed bones.
ReplyDeleteI guess I should have read this before dinner dance because every time I left my plate alone it was gone when I got back :S But I'm also really glad we got to spend that night together :)
ReplyDelete