Monday, June 14, 2010

Practice Rehearsal, and Final days of regular classes

Today last block was a rehersal for grads. We were practicing our entrance, our standing, sitting, and walking across the stage for the cereamony. Grade 11's don't laugh, your going to have to do it next year too, and because your class is smaller than ares could chance you'll have to run through it twice.

I have to admit though sitting there was pretty boring and it was only rehearsal. We didn't even go through the all the grads when we practiced walking the stage, it was only a row and half! There about 280 Grads this year, and to think if I got bored watching the first row and half, well lets just say this is going to be one lonnnnggg ceremony. I'm pretty sure Mr.Campbell had wishfull thinking when he said we'd only be about 2 and half hours. I'll be really surprised if it's that short...

On another note, Final day of Regular classes is said to be wensday, but really tuesday is when classes are still normal, wensday is just a mandatory day. Then it's off to exams and then Valdicotry and we're done! It's coming to end so quickly. One thing I have to say grade 11's is you may say you won't miss high school now, but come grade 12 and Grad creeps closer you won't want to leave. I'm missing it already, and I haven't left yet.

Savour your moments together because grade 12 passes fast and pretty soon you'll wish you had more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment