Friday, May 28, 2010

2 days- Pack a bag and Wish for Sun.

So it's the day before dry grad and for those who want to be comfortable and not in their formal wear for dry grad are being insisted upon to pack a bag of change of clothes are drop them off at school today, or early tomorrow, as changes of clothes won't be accepted when all grads arrive at school tomorrow afternoon.

Packing a change of clothes for this event is a little difficult only because I think most of us don't know what to expect. We don't know if there is a theme, we don't know any specifics of any kinda except for time. So there is a lot of talking about who's wearing what. As I said in my previous blog post, I was thinking of shorts and top..In my opinion quite logical, as with nearly 300 Grads in one place its bound to get rather hot and stuffy. But that could change with the current weather.

I hope and I'm sure the rest of my fellow grad class do as well, that we want the sun shining tomorrow. I prefer not to take pictures in the rain or by some mistake get my outfit dirty due mud or dirty leaves that happen to blow by and decide to stick to me. Not good! Though this being said, I'd be pretty happy as long as the ground dries up and there is no rain. That's the best thing we can wish for as we do live in Vancouver and have had some really crazy weather so far this year.

4 comments:

  1. How was grad? I hope it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though there was rain, I still thought the event was totally worth it, and overall just a great night. Congratulations Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I packed so much!!! it was crazy cause I seriously wore one thing, plus the white shirt. It has so funny I felt kinda silly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great Grad 2010! Looking forward to your post about it....

    ReplyDelete