Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Including today, 4 days till Dinner/Dance and Dry Grad

I apologize for it being so long, I have some issues to deal with. Its four days until dinner/dance and dry grad. I’m excited, and I know most of my fellow grads are pretty excited for the big event. Its going to be a long and busy day for mostly the girls I think, We need to get up early and get out hair, nails, and make up done. Now most people may think that it doesn’t take very long for the prep stuff girls go though, and sometimes it doesn’t. But if you have long hair I can tell you it can take up to 2 hours if not more to get your hair done, depending on what you are doing with it. The grads in the mail got a schedule in the mail as to give us an idea when and what is happening. It goes like this :

Around 4:45 -5:15 we have time where we can meet up with our friends and family to take pictures. Also if you had Mrs. G Simonson, this would probably be a great time to take a picture with her repainted paws, I would totally do this, except my dress is mostly white....
Next is the gathering of the Grads, I’m not really sure what that entails.
After that from 5:30 – 6 is the class of 2010 walking the red carpet
Then we load the buses and we’re off to the Fairmount Hotel in Vancouver
At 7 – 7:30 we get to chat and mingle with everyone
7:30 – 11: 15 it’s dinner time and time to party
Once the time for dancing is over we head back to school at around Midnight and continue to hang out and part till the party ends at 5am.

Something tells me , most of us are going to be having several cups of coffee to keep us awake and going all night long.

1 comment: